Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I found that my book is being featured at Authors Den. I am so excited about getting hits. I added a few poems from my book to the site. My project for the next month is to set up booksignings. Hopefully, I will have one at the University in Barnes and Nobles and one in Laurel, maybe at the library. This depends on whether or not my books are returnable to my publisher. Something I found could be an issue.

There is a weekly open mic night, Friday nights, at Taste's Bar and Lounge in Hattiesburg. I haven't yet attended one of these events, but I will keep it in mind and will post the days that I plan on going. I recently performed Sugar Metaphor at Chocolate and Candlelight held at Taste's on February 11. No Sugar Metaphor is not in my book, but it may be on the Authors Den site soon.

I created a group on Linkedin.com. Its called Phenomenally Me like the one on facebook. Feel free to join.

I have sold a total of two of my personal copies of Phenomenally Me. I look forward to many more. I have never thought of myself as a salesman, so this is new to me. What I am learning is that the books, pretty much sell themselves. I have quite a few more people who have told me they plan to buy a book. Yay! The journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment